Blizzard warnings are in effect for Northern and Eastern NJ!
By now I’m sure you are all prepared to make french toast in the morning!!! What, didn’t you stock up on milk, eggs and bread?
With all joking aside, the snow is here and that can only mean one thing…..time for SLEDDING!!!
Grab your tube, sled or hey its Jersey grab a boogie board and hit the hills!
We are sharing a list of some of the BEST places to sled in Ocean & Monmouth county!
- Windward Beach – 265 Princeton Ave , Brick
- Ocean County Park – 700 Ocean Ave, Lakewood
- Castle Parks soccer field – corner of North Bay Ave & Oak Ave, Toms River
- Bridge Hill – corner of Beaver Dam & Rt. 88 by the bridge VERY limited parking, Point Pleasant
- Toms River County Club – close by on Washington St., Toms River
- Lakewood Pine Park (hill is in back picnic area close to river), 500 Country Club Dr., Lakewood
- Blues Claws parking lot (surrounding area, look for rows of cars on the street) – 2 Stadium Way, Lakewood
- Holmdel Park – 44 Longstreet Rd , Holmdel
- Thompson park – 805 Newman Springs Road, Lincroft
- Monmouth battlefield state park – 16 Business Rt. 33 , Manalapan
- Spring lake park – corner of Passaic Ave & 5th Ave, Spring Lake
- Oak Glen Park 245 Preventorium Rd , Howell
- Beacon Hill Golf Course – 8 Beacon Hill Rd , Atlantic Highlands
- Glenwood Cemetery – 130 Monmouth rd West Long Branch
- Cheesequake State Park – 300 Gordon Rd, Matawan